Saturday, January 12, 2008

World Series Trophy In NYC

Friday was the day the Red Sox brought the 2007* World Series Trophy to Connecticut. (Fairfield County, the only county in New England that doesn't get NESN, was ignored as usual.)

What they don't tell you, though, is that at the end of the night, the trophy ended up at the main Red Sox bar of New York City, Professor Thom's. Quinn was there. Click here for his summary. Leggett was there, too.


* I love that I have to specify which year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments:
But, Mr Lucchino was NOT There, though Quinn & I were:

Larry was in CT, Though
 
LL WAS here in CT. I saw the trophies, both of them, at the Hartford stop. I gave 'em a little kiss. My heart warmed, and I felt so much better. I just wish my Mom could have been there with me!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States