Monday, August 28, 2006

Everyone Is Loved. Delicious Time To You.

Click for supersize.

Comments:
That's a great story, however, I'm failing to see the relevance in this case. Am I missing something? Do you mean that the Red Sox can make up for all this crappy play by finishing strong?

(I can fill readers in to the fact that "Trash 80" is a nickname to an old-school computer, the TRS-80.
 
But aside from that, how about that picture of Gabbo I drew, huh? It looks like it was pre-printed on the page! I'm so proud of that Gabbo, and I'm only realizing it now.
 
Good job on the Gabbo.
 
Thank you!
 

Post a Comment

If you're "anonymous," please leave a name, even if it's a fake one, for differentiation purposes.

If you're having trouble commenting, try signing in to whatever account you're using first, then come back here once you're signed in.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rhode Island, United States